The provision of effective training services is one of the cornerstones of FIRETAC’s successful service delivery program.
From basic (entry level) “Fire Safety and Induction” programs to advanced/specialist “Emergency Response” programs, our practical approach to training delivery enables course participants to build on their competence whilst gaining valuable confidence and “hands-on” experience.
“Accredited” and “non-accredited” programs are available.
Current subjects/topics include:
- Fire Safety and Induction Programs.
- Fire Extinguisher (Equipment) training – (basic to advanced)
- Emergency (Evacuation) Warden Training – (basic to advanced)
- Healthcare and Aged-Care Emergency Response.
- Industrial Fire Team training – (basic to advanced)
- Breathing Apparatus training.
- Spill Response (Hazardous Materials/Chemical) training.
Together with our network training partners we can also provide clients with access to a wide range of industry specific training solutions including:
- Forklift and Plant Operator/Licence training.
- Confined Space training.
- Dangerous Goods Transportation and Handling.
- “First Aid” training (all levels)
Whilst much of our training is designed to be delivered “on-site” at client’s premises, we can arrange “off-site” training if required.
To discuss your training requirements contact our Education/Training Unit today.